Restart Scanco Connectit Service:
- On the MAS server, open a Run prompt or Windows menu and type "services.msc".
- This will open your Services.
- Scroll down to "Scanco ConnectIt Service"
- Right click on the Scanco ConnectIt Service and press "Restart". This will automatically turn the ConnectIt service off and then back on again.
If restarting the service doesn't fix it:
- The 2 pieces of information in C:\ProgramData\Scanco\ConnectItSettings.xml that are required to talk to the portal are:
- If things do not match in the portal vs Sage, you could be creating a crash in the method that is trying to create the login information (WMSSetup) and it never finishes.
- Check your ConnectItError.log