Installing WOScan to a terminal server.
- To begin, follow the normal instructions for installing a client. Usually this involves running the installer from \\\WOScan Program\Desktop.
- After running the installer, go into "C:\WOScan\WOScanWorkOrder.exe.config" and change the following line to True:
If you have multiple, load-balanced terminal servers, also change this line to true:
3. If you only have a single terminal server, then the users can go ahead and license their clients, and you are done.
4. If you have multiple, load-balanced terminal servers, this is a bit more involved. Have each user launch WOScan, and then close it. When they open it, they will get a license prompt, but don’t type anything in, just close it.
5. After they do that, you will see these folders being created: "C:\WOScan\\". Copy this file: "C:\WOScan\Data\WOScanDB.sdf" into each of those user folders, replacing what is there. This will set up each user with the correct settings.
6. Then have the user open WOScan again, and license.