Error 26 SO_PickingSheetQuickPrint_UI.pvc line 99 or Error 26 SO_PickingSheetPrinting_UI.pvc line 104.
Sage 100: Version 2018 6.00.3.0 - 6.00.6.0 with JobOps or Multibin
You will need to work with the product owner to get a corrected SO_PickingSheetPrinting.m4l file for the specific Sage product update they are on and for the product(s) they own.
- Determine if they have Multi-bin or JobOps, if they do not this this is somehting they need to work with Sage support or MAPADOC (see Sage KB article in Related Articles section)
- If they do have Multi-bin, JobOps, or both check the SO_PickingSheetPrinting.m4l panel for the correct control names
- Go to Sales Order -> Main -> Picking Sheet Printing
- Press Ctrl+F9 on your keyboard to bring up Customizer Panel Selection and click OK
- Click on the box to the right of Line 1 Message and then note the control name on the bottom bar of the window.
- If it is NOT ML_PICKMSG1, proceed with step 7. If it is ML_PICKMSG1 skip to step 12
- Click X in the top right to close, if prompted to save changes click No.
- Determine what product update they are on by either running the Installed Modules Listing, or going to Help -> Sage 100. If they have JobOps get the JobOps version as well (see Sage 100, Multi-Bin, and JobOps Version Numbering in Related Articles section).
- Work with the product owner to get a corrected SO_PickingSheetPrinting.m4l file
- Have everyone exit Picking Sheet Printing
- Rename their SO_PickingSheetPrinting.m4l file in their ..\MAS90\SO folder to SO_PickingSheetPrinting.old
- Transfer the SO_PickingSheetPrinting.m4l file provided by the product owner to the ..\MAS90\SO folder
- Open Library Master, Utilities, Data File Display and Maintenance
- Open ..\mas90\MAS_System\SY_ReportSetting.M4T
- Click the Key Scan lookup button and select the first
- S/OXXXXXXXXXXSO_PICKINGSHEETPRINTING_UI.YYYYYY. (where XXXXXXXXXX = Company Key and YYYYY = Form Code)
- Click Edit and select field Line1Message$
- Copy or type in ML_PickMsg1$=""
- Click Edit and select field Line2Message$
- Copy or type in ML_PickMsg2$=""
- Repeat for each Picking Sheet form code/report setting record
- Open ..\mas90\MAS_System\SY_ReportOption.M4T
- Click the Key Scan lookup button and select the first S/OXXXXXXXXXXSO_PICKINGSHEETPRINTING_UI.YYY. (where XXXXXXXXXX = Company Key and YYYYY = Report Setting)
- Click Edit
- Select field OptionsString$
- Change the LINE1MESSAGE$="ML_PickMsg1$=+QUO+QUO++QUO+QUO+" section of the string ML_PickMsg1$=""
- Change the LINE2MESSAGE$="ML_PickMsg1$=+QUO+QUO++QUO+QUO+" section of the string to ML_PickMsg2$=""
- Repeat for each form code
- Test Picking Sheet Printing to ensure it is now working