To resolve, the simplest way is to set the password back to what it was originally. If this is not possible proceed with the steps below:
1) Edit all ODBC Connections that rely on the username/password combination.
- 64 bit: odbcad32.exe
- 32 bit: \windows\syswow64\odbcad32.exe
Sage Server = Check the System DSN and edit any of the Scanco related data connections. Common naming conventions are: RF, RF64, WOSCAN, JOSCAN, etc.
2) Restart any services (or programs) relying on the datasource.
- Scanco ConnectIt Service
- Optionally: Any related SQL Services containing a 'Linked Server' object to Sage.
Scanco ConnectIt Service:
- Stop the service instead.
- Edit: C:\ProgramData\Scanco\ConnectItSettings.XML
- Update the Password field element. File -> Save
- Start the service.
This is required for business object access to Sage.