On the iOS device
- Follow the instructions on the initial setup
- Open up your iOS settings
- Go to Control Center > Customize Control
Open up custom control center settings.
4. Add Screen Recording to be displayed in the Control Center
Add Screen Recording to Control Center.
- Open the QuickSupport app
- Give your TeamViewer ID to support
- Confirm the connection request by clicking on Allow or reject the request by clicking Cancel
On the Android Devices (If needed)
On the supported Android device
- Download and install
- You may be prompted to install an AddOn according to your device manufacturer. Please follow the on-screen instructions and install the necessary AddOn for Remote Control capabilities.
- For QuickSupport: You can find the TeamViewer ID of the device on the start screen of the app.