To remove check digits from being displayed, such as 'A' and 'B' near the start and end of a barcode scan:
1) Download app: IPCSupport from the AppStore.
2) Open IPCSupport and scan the configuration barcode attached to this message.
Result: The pop-up should show an Unknown barcode type. (This is normal. It's a configuration scan only).
Now scan your Serial# (CODABAR) barcodes and see if the A and B characters are still there or has been removed.
To Correct a Scan Engine Issue:
- At iOS Home Screen select the Scanco Cloud App
- Below the Launch Button look for a Settings Button
- Click Settings and Look for LineaPro Settings
- Click LineaPro Settings
- There should be an option to reset the scan engine. If not, click advanced settings and it will be displayed
- Click Reset Scan Engine and you will see a “Successful” pop-up
- Back-out and Launch/Login to software
To Correct any charging issues:
- Please take Top off of Scanner and take out iPod.
- Place iPod back in Scanner (make sure it is fully seated) and re-attach Top
- When Charging, make sure Scanner is fully seated in base. If using via charging cable, please make sure it is properly attached.
Tips for preserving iOS Battery Life:
- Lower the Brightness of the Screen
- Set the timeout for about 5 min
- Turn-off Airplay and Bluetooth
- Turn-off Auto update for Apps
- Turn-off location settings/awareness
- Always charge Device at Night