Scanco Multi-Bin Hot Fix ID 18867
Sage 100 Version: 2019.4 (184.108.40.206)
Scanco Multi-Bin Version: 6.1041
PROBLEM: Daily Sales Repots/Update: Error 20 SO_140MB_SalesJournal_upd.pvc Line 171 occurs when updating a sales order invoice that contains a serial and/or lot item and Scanco Multi-Bin is installed, activated, prepared, and set up in the current company.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Access a company that is converted to 2019.4 and has Scanco Multi-Bin activated, prepared, and set up.
- Create a sales order.
- Add a serial or lot item to the sales order with a quantity ordered greater than zero.
- Save and close the sales order.
- Create an invoice for the sales order.
- Assign a shipped quantity of 1.
- Assign a serial/lot number and a bin location in the distribution window.
- Select the Accept button.
- Access Daily Sales Reports/Updates.
- Select the Preview button.
- An error 20 SO_140MB_SalesJournal_upd.pvc Line 171 occurs.
Note: The error does not occur when serial or lot items are not assigned to the invoice.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: Error should not occur when previewing the Sales Journal for a Sales Order invoice that contains shipped serial and/or lot items.
RESOLUTION: This issue is resolved by downloading and installing the program available from Hot Fix ID 18867.