Date: January 22, 2021 Software Versions Connectit: 21.1.8 Scanners: 20.6.25
Order Picking testing. Process below:
- Logged into WHS100 application on Zebra TC21 Android device
- Picking and Order Picking selected
- Confirmed VALID and UNPICKED Sales Order number is typed in or selected from lookup and hit enter.
- INSTEAD of seeing the info box with Picking Status and being able to hit OK to start the pick, the screen is wiping out the Sales Order Number and will NOT pull up the Sales Order. There is no Sales Order shown and it goes back to the original screen in an endless loop.
Troubleshooting Steps that were taken:
- I have connected my handheld to HJS’s system (with iOS device) as a AW2 user and I am NOT experiencing this issue and I can confirm these are VALID, UNPICKED Sales Orders assigned to the correct Warehouse for access.
- I have advised AW2 to log out of the application and use the settings icon to enter the IP and Port number again – same results.
- I have advised AW2 to FORCE CLOSE the application and again enter the IP and Port number – same results.
- Restarting the ConnectIt Service at this time is NOT possible due to other LIVE HJS locations using the system.
Uninstall / Re-install the Application.
We have seen this issue a few times actually and there have been times that an update of the connectit service did the trick. So please make sure that ALL possible trouble shooting has been done.